<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6559900795689887972?origin\x3dhttp://cherie-blossom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, 17 July 2008 at 9:50 am
Yo yesterday i went vivocity and bought lots of cookies...including my fave teddy bear biscuits! I ate the honey flavour this morning. I also bought sunflower seeds and lavender seeds grow in an egg from action city... I want to grow them as soon as possible. Today again i am slacking in sch...this week pass really fast. But i dun want it to be so fast over. Tml i am gg to buy a new bag cost around 50 dollars...i gg to save more money... and i juz paid for my personal selling yesterday. Coz the people haven pay me money yet so i borrow from my mum.

Stop me if i am gg to spend money.

Yesterday we also went Sentosa, the weather is super hot...!! I felt i was in a oven melting under the sun. Not that i dun like sunlight but i prefer it windy. We walked back to Vivocity and the roads are quite dangerous coz the roads gud alot of heavy vehicles and no human path way.
I know there used to be pathway and nice view but the place is under construction now. The weather is getting better but still a bit hot. I had cheese curry fish fillet for dinner at Kim Gary resturant.

I have been feeling that I have spent too much money recently and I need to cut down on my expenses. So when I see something I like I can afford to spend on them. I still owe my papa a treat and i haven tot of when and where to go... Oh ya and my pay...they haven put money into my bank! My money!!


My Lifelong Motto: Save money for future use