Saturday, 27 September 2008 at 7:49 pm
Yesterday I went to Rachel's company, Venture Era. Umm...they sell alot of health products. The magnetic bed is too expensive even it have alot benefits such as better blood circulation, higher metabolism. It may be very beneficial but i feel that at a young age i can't afford it when i haven't start earning my money. But it is considerable when i grow up.The next product is the Calcium ion bottled water. It tastes differently when different people drink it because the taste goes according to your health condition. I find this drink very beneficial coz i usually feel tired but it really energised me. And this drink doesn't contain any sugar and will help to improve ur overall health. It costs $1.90 per drink. I still have 2 bottles at home and add a little to my plain water when i drink it. I find it very beneficial to myself according to where i am lacking in my health even though i have only tried it one day. I can see the effect already. =)