Thursday, 2 October 2008 at 6:42 pm
A Wedding Attended on Sunday



It has being long since i attended a wedding. The relative wasn't close to me, he was my grandma's bro's son. There are alot little flower girls and flower boys running around, v cute aren't they. They looked so sweet and innocent to me, wearing a little white or pink dress decorated with little glitter on their hair and holding a basket filled with rose petals.
I admired the little children,
how carefree they are,
how beautiful and purified their heart is;
I wonder how will they look like when they grow up,
will they still play with their cousins around same age as them,
I am sure they will grow up to be pretty for the girls




It has being long since i attended a wedding. The relative wasn't close to me, he was my grandma's bro's son. There are alot little flower girls and flower boys running around, v cute aren't they. They looked so sweet and innocent to me, wearing a little white or pink dress decorated with little glitter on their hair and holding a basket filled with rose petals.I admired the little children,
how carefree they are,
how beautiful and purified their heart is;
I wonder how will they look like when they grow up,
will they still play with their cousins around same age as them,
I am sure they will grow up to be pretty for the girls