Each time u did not hear my voice coming from my line, u would get worried whether i am unhappy today. Each time i am happy or sad, angry, i would always call u to share with u my feelings. because i can feel there is someone on the same line as me, listening to me, talking to me. it feels that u are close to me and it is v comforting.
We promised tat we would see the night sky full of stars tgt. U are my bestest friend. U know alot of things abt me...the things i like, the ways to cheer me up. U know how to make me smile. U are the person who knows my personality most.
We promised to see the most beautiful scenary tgt.
i am a person who likes to be free with no worries no stress nothing on me. It is my dream to travel around to see the world. It is my dream since sec sch. So i want to earn alot and alot of money and retire early. When i have earned enough, i want to put down everything, pack my bag and go around the world. I know it may be hard to come true, because money is hard to earn and may not be able to retire early.
I have once said, I want to treat some of my sec sch friends to one of my destinations. I also have thought before of treating my family and my aunt to somewhere of their choice. And we shall live there for few weeks.
That is why i want to save money for future. I want to fulfil my dream. I want to see the world. I want to see the world's most beautiful scenary...i want to go to the world's nicest places.
But i doesn't want to go alone. I want to share everything with someone.