Saturday, 21 March 2009 at 7:24 pm
Next mon gg back to HQ alr. They say there are no workstations so thinking wad are we gg to do next Mon.I met alot of nice and friendly ppl at front office over the past 2 weeks. And also heard the conversation between them and the interesting customers. Next week dunno how will it be like. It is more fun at the front office, but dunno go back there will the place be very quiet. But gg to continue pack my lunch box, healthier and also save money. I need money. Always use my money to buy groceries, no refund and also i want to buy more pants...Might be changing spects too.
I also knew a girl from the same agency, she reports work at the cc so gg to stay there a month, around same age as me. I prefer a fun and not quiet environment.
My goal for these few weeks is to increase my blood count. I want to donate blood. =)